Fairview Range Medical Center Volunteer Service Organization
Fairview Range Medical Center has a very active and productive volunteer program. Over 170 volunteers contribute more than 15,000 volunteer hours annually to the medical center, with each volunteer working an average of three to four hours every other week. Areas for volunteer service include various information desks, the Gift Nook, service projects, fundraising, and the guest service desk in the Patient & Family Waiting Area.
Volunteer Services has two components:
1. The medical center volunteers, who are actively involved in patient service
2. The special project volunteers, who promote the fundraisers and social activities
We will serve Fairview Range Medical Center by:
- Providing the highest quality volunteer service and support while respecting the dignity, individuality, and needs of our patients, volunteers, and the community we serve.
- Providing well-trained, compassionate, and resourceful volunteers to complement and supplement the goals and objectives of other departments and programs.
- Promoting community wellness and preventive medicine.
- Serving as public relations advocates for the medical center services and programs.
- Conducting fundraising activities to purchase goods and services for the medical center.
Areas of Service
- Gift Nook
- Patient and Family Waiting Area
- North Entrance Information Desk Receptionist
- Guest Services
- Information Assistant
- Service Projects
- Special Projects
Learn more about each of these areas.
To become a member of the Fairview Range Volunteer Service Organization, contact:
Bev Johnson-Moberg, Volunteer Services Coordinator – 218-362-6112 or
Kathy Hattam, Gift Nook Coordinator – 218-362-6118
Fairview Range Medical Center
750 East 34th Street
Hibbing, MN 55746
Or complete the online application by clicking here.