If you have an injury or condition that limits your ability to move, let Fairview Physical Therapy help. Our therapists will assess your needs and design a personalized treatment plan, so that you can get back to doing activities that you enjoy.
Conditions we treat:
- ACL and other knee ligament injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Developmental delays
- Foot pain
- Groin strains
- Knee pain
- Muscle, bone, and joint problems
- Neck, back and spine care
- Neurological problems
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Programs and services:
Our physical therapists complete an initial evaluation and create a personalized treatment program that may include:
- Exercises to reduce pain and improve your strength, fitness, coordination and flexibility
- Balance and body awareness training
- Exercises that simulate day-to-day activities to help you learn safe movement patterns
- Self-care techniques and skills
- Strategies to increase your daily physical activity and reduce your risk of re-injury
- Muscle/Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
Physical therapy is offered through Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care, the Institute for Athletic Medicine and through Fairview Rehabilitation Services.
Call 612-672-7100 to schedule your physical therapy appointment.