You’ll do anything for your children. So will we.
Personalized care - from babies to teens
Our providers bring the knowledge and experience to care for your baby as they grow. They take the time to get to know you and your child and listen to your concerns so we can deliver care tailored to your needs.
Choose a clinic near you to meet with our providers to see if they are a good fit for you and your family. We’ve created a helpful article to assist you in preparing for your visit
, including what to look for and ask your new provider. See our recommended pediatric immunization and visit schedule.
Treating the common and complex at any age
Our care team has earned a reputation for providing expert care to kids, including treating many complex conditions. If your child needs an even higher level of care, our relationship with University of Minnesota Health makes it easier for you to get the care they need.
As children grow, so do their medical needs. We'll be there from day one and beyond.
Newborns and infants:
- Expert care from immunizations to nutrition and developmental milestones
- Treatment for sensory disorders, asthma, diabetes, allergies, bed wetting and all the bumps along the way
- Addressing teen-specific needs like sexual health, depression and anxiety
Some pediatric providers continue to care for patients up to age 25.
Making it easy to get care when and where you need it:
If your child needs to be hospitalized, Fairview offers you 12 hospitals, including University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
- 24/7 scheduling
- Same-day appointments and extended hours
- Walk-in care for sick children at many clinics
- After-hours, our Fairview Urgent Care services are conveniently available throughout the metro.
- More than 55 primary care clinic locations
- On-site pharmacies at most locations
- Online access to your medical and immunization records
- 24/7 care for minor conditions like pink eye and rashes, from our online clinic, OnCare.
HealthEast is now part of Fairview Health Services. This means you’ll have more services, easier access to specialists, more clinic options, and always the best care.