*DUE TO COVID PRECAUTIONS, IN PERSON CLASSES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020*
Know what to expect from your surgery
M Health Fairview offers many ways to learn what to expect before, during, and after your joint replacement
surgery. Plan to view the online presentation below two to three weeks before your
procedure. Read the electronic Your Guide to Joint Replacement book which can
be found by clicking here!
You will learn:
- How to prepare for your surgery
- Ways to promote healing and reduce the risk of problems
- What to expect during your brief time in
hints for your recovery at home
After you’ve finished the online presentation, if you have additional questions please contact the Nurse Educator assigned to your hospital.
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds and St. Joseph’s Hospitals: 651-326-3205
- M Health Fairview Lakes, Northland, Southdale, and Ridges Hospitals: 612-273-4894
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center – West Bank Hospital: 612-273-4894
- Fairview Range Medical Center: 218-362-6556
NEW OFFERING! For more information join our live virtual Q&A session starting Tuesday, October 13th
Due to the demands of COVID, this offering is temporarily suspended. Please check back before your joint replacement.
Join us for a live virtual Q&A with an orthopedic nurse educator. No registration required! Click the following link any Tuesday at 10a.m. to join our live session:
Download Your Guide to Joint Replacement here. If you’d like a hard copy of the Guidebook, contact the Nurse Educator above.
We look forward to serving you at M Health Fairview! Thank you for choosing us!