Fairview Onsite Clinics help employers address the cost of healthcare without compromising healthcare quality. With a focus on patient satisfaction, Fairview designs its onsite clinics with your employees’ wellbeing in mind. Our goal is to help you meet your goals – for lower medical costs, greater productivity, reduced absenteeism, employee satisfaction and ultimately, better overall health for your employee population.
Fairview Onsite Clinics provide an avenue for employers to:
- Lower healthcare spend
- Improve productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Create efficiencies
- Enhance employee benefits
- Attract and retain quality employees
- Empower employees to better manage their chronic conditions
- Support and integrate health and wellness programs
- Improve the health of employee populations
The Fairview Difference
Higher Quality Care
Employees and their families receive quality healthcare from a trusted clinical brand—conveniently at their place of work.
Better Patient Experience
Convenient, onsite access to quality healthcare is a valuable employee benefit your employees will appreciate.
Lower Healthcare Costs
Fairview works with your organization to create a program and financial model that best meets your employees’ needs while controlling your healthcare spend.
More Details About This Service
- Basic primary care
- Basic lab services such as urinary tract infection, strep throat, rapid influenza and mono
- Camp physicals
- Chronic condition management: education, coordination and/or referrals
- Fairview Nurse Advisor telephone support for employees 24/7
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- In‑network referral management and coordination to the appropriate level of care
- Preventive screenings
- Select pharmacy services
- Treatment for non-emergency problems such as sore throat, sinus and ear infections, and other general illnesses and discomforts
What optional health services may be included in a Fairview Onsite Clinic?
- Biometric screenings
- Counseling and integration with existing Enhanced Employee Assistance Program (EEAP)
- Health assessments and healthy lifestyle coaching
- Nutritional coaching
- Occupational health services
- Online virtual diagnostic care and treatment
- Pre-employment physicals
- Sports injury and athletic medicine evaluation and intervention
- Wellness lunch and learns