For urgent access to virtual care, please visit our 24/7 online clinic at OnCare.org.
Prepare for your video visit
There are a few short steps you must take to prepare for your video visit. If you would like to print out a more detailed version of these instructions to refer to later, click here: www.mhealth.org/videovisit
Get Started (Mobile Devices):
For a step-by-step visual guide for getting started on mobile devices, please visit: www.mhealth.org/videovisitmobile
Get Started (Computers):
- In your device’s App Store, search for the “AW Touchpoint” app.
- Download the AW Touchpoint app before your visit.
- You won’t need a login. A link will be texted to you before or at the time of your visit.
- Click this link to display the video call invitation, where you can join the visit.
If you want to use your laptop or desktop, you can get an invite by email. Your computer will need a camera and speaker for a video visit.
- You will need the latest version of the following internet browser (Chrome, Edge, or Firefox). Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Make sure your camera and microphone work before the visit, using https://amwell.com/techcheck/getStarted.htm. Be sure to give the website permission to use the camera and microphone.
- Check your email inbox for an invite at the time of your appointment (you may need to refresh periodically).
- Click “Join meeting” to display the video call invitation, where you can join the visit.
For questions related to your scheduled video visit, contact a support agent at612-672-7266 (7:00am – 11:30pm, 7 days a week).