Medical Records

As a patient of our health system, you have the right to view and request a copy of your medical record. The information in this section is meant to help you understand what we can do to help you, and how you can gain access to your confidential health details.

Request medical records

If you have a MyChart account, you can log in and access your records. To request the release of your private health records, please download and fill out the Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information forms. The instructions for how to complete the form are on page 2 of the form. You may call the phone numbers below for help completing or submitting your form. If representatives are assisting other callers, please listen carefully for recorded message options.

Changes to your medical record

If you would like to request a change to your medical record, complete a Request for Amendment to Health Information form and send the completed form to us at the address on the form.

Receive Your Records Another Way

If you prefer not to use MyChart, you can request to have your records sent by a variety of methods to the destination of your choice. To do so, select where you would like to request medical records from: