Fairview Private Pay Home Care Services offer a variety of in-home care options, from help with daily activities to skilled medical care. Our services are designed to help you stay in your home as long as possible.
Services we offer
- Nursing: One to 24 hours per day
- Home Health Aide: Two to 24 hours per day
- Live-In Home Health Aide
- Therapy: Physical, Occupational and Speech
Fairview Home Care nurses provide:
- Blood draws for lab tests, fingerstick
- INR monitoring
- Complex medical care
- Coordination and accompanying you to medical appointments
- Help with medication
- Wound care
- Catheter care
Fairview home health aides help with:
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing, exercise programs, toileting, and skin care
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders and administration
- Companionship, grocery shopping and errands, accompanying you to appointments
- Help getting ready in the morning and getting to bed at night
- Caregiver support
- Other tasks as needed
Fairview Private Pay Home Care Services also provides live-in aides for patients that need on-site caregiver support but can function for periods of time without assistance. They provide 10 hours of service during the awake hours of a 24-hour day.
Please call 612-728-2468 or 866-827-5039 for more information or to schedule a free consultation.