Thank you for considering Fairview Health Services for sponsorship support.
We are currently accepting requests by invitation only.
If you have questions about our program or opportunities for partnership, please contact us at CommunityEngagement@fairview.org.
Are you located in the Northeastern region of Minnesota?
Learn more about sponsorship support from Fairview Range here (scroll to Sponsorships and Charitable Contributions) or download the request form.
As a nonprofit organization, we have established funding criteria to ensure alignment with our mission and the most appropriate use of limited funds for sponsorships. If you would like to consider Fairview for sponsorship support, please review the following criteria that we use when considering requests.
This criteria is considered for all requests:
- The request aligns with our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer, healthier lives.
- The request serves a community, organization, association, or agency within a Fairview hospital community.
- The request supports a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or a community group with a 501(c)(3) fiscal host.
- There is an existing partnership between Fairview and the organization or program.
- The request is supported by a Fairview employee or department.
- There is no conflict of interest to Fairview.
- The deadline for a decision is three months or more away.
The following types of requests are not eligible for sponsorship consideration:
- Political activities and organizations.
- Individual or private causes.
- Youth sports team sponsorships, scout groups, school fundraising events, or field trips.
- Organizations serving as an intermediary for a nonprofit.
- For-profit businesses.
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, religion, creed, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.