Thank you for considering Fairview for sponsorship support. As a nonprofit organization, Fairview Health Services has established funding criteria to ensure alignment and the most appropriate use of limited funds for sponsorships. Decisions are made by a committee on a monthly basis.
We are no longer accepting sponsorship requests for activities occurring in 2019. The form will reopen for 2020 requests in November 2019. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following criteria will be considered for all requests:
- The request aligns with our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer, healthier lives.
- The request serves a community, organization, association, or agency within a Fairview hospital community.
- The request supports a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or a community group with a 501(c)(3) fiscal host.
- There is an existing partnership between Fairview and the organization or program.
- The request is supported by a Fairview employee or department.
- There is no conflict of interest to Fairview.
- The deadline for a decision is three months or more away.
The following types of requests are not eligible for sponsorship:
- Political activities and organizations.
- Individual or private causes.
- Youth sports team sponsorships, scout groups, school fundraising events, or field trips.
- Organizations serving as an intermediary for a nonprofit.
- For-profit businesses.
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, religion, creed, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.