Welcome to HealthEast! We are looking forward to a successful nursing clinical experience with your students. This section was designed to provide a one-stop place for everything you should need.
If you have questions
For questions regarding nursing student clinical experiences, please contact Laura Toomey at 651-232-3438 or by email.
Roster Submission Instructions
- The student roster is located in the Forms section below.
- Submit the roster a minimum of three weeks prior to the start date of the clinical experience.
- The requestor may be the instructor or clinical coordinator.
- All fields must be completed or it will be returned, which will delay Epic access.
- Once complete, save the roster with the file name: school name, program, and today’s date. (Example: Century_Nursing_4.13.17). Attach the roster to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the student and/or faculty accounts have been created, the requestor will receive a secure email with the login information. The requestor is responsible for distributing the login information to the students and/or faculty.
- The requestor will also receive an email with instructions for completing the online orientation. The requestor is responsible for distributing the instructions to the students and/or faculty.
- Students and faculty are only required to complete the online orientation once per school year between July 1 and June 30. If the clinical experience is in a new specialty area (example: the previous clinical experience was in inpatient, but the new clinical experience will be in the emergency department) they have the option to send an email to email@example.com for re-activation of their account to complete the new course applicable to the area of their clinical experience. This is optional and not required for Epic access. They must still be included on the roster, however, so their Epic account is re-activated.
- Epic accounts will be activated within three business days of completion of the online orientation.
For questions related to Epic access, call the HealthEast IS Service Desk at 651-232-1227 (in-house dial x21227).
Site specific resources