Fairview Southdale Hospital does not have set visiting hours. Visitors that remain on patient care units after 8:30 pm will be asked to obtain a visitor name tag from the nursing station. For the safety of our patients and staff, entrance to the hospital after 8:30 pm is through the Emergency Department only.
There are many services that will help make your stay here more comfortable.
- Our team of volunteers deliver newspapers Monday through Friday.
- Your mail and flowers from friends and family are delivered daily.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in patient rooms and at our library on the lower level.
- Coffee, stamps, cash machines and more are conveniently located throughout the hospital.
- Our gift shop is open weekdays for small items you may need.
- Shopping centers, grocery and book stores and restaurants are within a block or two of the hospital campus.
- You may refer to our in-room handbook for more information.
There are several Fairview pharmacies located on our hospital campus and throughout the communities we serve.
Pharmacy locations on Fairview Southdale Hospital campus:
View all Services and Amenities