High quality care for all health problems
Fairview Southdale Hospital offers care to people living and working in the southwest Twin Cities metro area. Our doctors and staff work closely with you to provide you with personal care using the latest technology.
We offer convenient access to more than 40 specialty services including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, obstetrics, primary care, neurosciences, critical care, vascular and emergency services. Our physician partners from Fairview, Fairview Physician Associates, University of Minnesota Physicians and our independent physicians throughout the southwest metro and beyond combine their talents to balance innovative technologies and treatments with the art of medicine. Working together, we respectfully address the holistic needs of our patients and their families.
We are committed to patient care and clinical quality:
- Ranked one of the best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Rated one of the best hospitals in the country for knee and hip replacement surgeries by Consumer Reports News
- Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by Joint Commission
- Awarded a Top 100 Hospital with Great Women’s Health Programs by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Named a Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery, Knee and Hip Replacement by Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- 335 doctors from Fairview, University of Minnesota Physicians and independent partner clinics who see patients at our facilities have been named 2016 Top Doctors in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine.
- Received Commission on Cancer's Outstanding Achievement Award
- Designated Minnesota’s first Level Three Trauma Center, Minnesota Department of Health
- Named Best Minnesota Hospital Workplace (large hospital) by Minnesota Hospital Association