Fairview Northland Medical Center is a full-service, 24-hour medical center located in Princeton, Minn. Since 1993, we have served the area with specialists in everything from heart and cancer care to trauma and surgery.
We’re recognized for outstanding patient care
Fairview Northland Medical Center consistently earns local and national recognition, including:
- Named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics in 2016.
- Designated a 2015 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures from the Joint Commission.
- America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics in 2016 by Women’s Choice Award.
- Designated Baby Friendly® Hospital by Baby Friendly USA.
- Received the 2016 Press Ganey National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI) Award for Outstanding Nursing Quality.
- Earned the 2016 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for exceptional patient results in the emergency department.
- Top Performer and Top Attainment Awards for our heart attack, heart failure, knee and hip replacement and pneumonia care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- National Premier Quality Award winner for heart and pneumonia care.
- Bridges to Excellence Award for diabetes management and vein and artery care.
Partners in care
Together with nearby Fairview Clinics, Fairview Northland Medical Center offers primary and specialty medical services to meet the area’s changing needs. Fairview Northland Medical Center is part of Minneapolis-based Fairview Health Services, a Top 10 health system in the nation according to Thomson Reuters' benchmark study on quality and efficiency in clinical care. We're your gateway to the cutting edge research and innovations in care at University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.