Fairview Lakes Medical Center offers top quality primary and specialty care to community residents. With nearby Fairview clinics, and in conjunction with our partners at University of Minnesota Physicians Heart and University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview, we provide the services your family needs close to home.
Our Emergency Department is designated a Level IV trauma center, and we offer Urgent Care seven days a week.
Fairview Lakes Medical Center Awards and Designations:
- Named to the Minnesota Department of Health Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll. This award recognizes a facility-wide commitment to the responsible use and protection of all antimicrobials. These efforts improve patient safety, reduce cost and potentially impact rates antimicrobial resistance
- Recognized as one of the Joint Commission’s top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ in Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- Designated BabyFriendly® hospital by Baby Friendly USA
- Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement™
- Recipient of Dr. Linda K. Hall Innovation Award by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation for innovative approach to the therapeutic exercise program for patients with peripheral artery disease
- Premier QUEST® Award for High-Value Healthcare – Citation of Merit which recognizes hospitals that achieve top performance in all six dimensions of QUEST: Cost and Efficiency, Evidence-Based Care, Mortality, Safety, Patient and Family Engagement, and Appropriate Hospital Use
Nearby Fairview Clinics
Fairview Clinics - Wyoming
Fairview Clinics - Chisago City
Fairview Clinics - Hugo
Fairview Clinics - Lino Lakes
Fairview Clinics - North Branch
Fairview Clinics - Pine City
Fairview Clinics - Rush City
Partners in care
Fairview Lakes Medical Center works closely with nearby Fairview Clinics to offer primary and specialty medical services to meet the area’s changing needs. It is part of Minneapolis-based Fairview Health Services, a Top 10 health system in the nation according to Thomson Reuters' benchmark study on quality and efficiency in clinical care. We're your gateway to the cutting edge research and innovations in care at University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.