Fairview Lakes Medical Center offers top quality primary and specialty care to community residents. With nearby Fairview clinics, and in conjunction with our partners at University of Minnesota Physicians Heart and University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview, we provide the services your family needs close to home.
Our Emergency Department is designated a Level IV trauma center, and we offer Urgent Care seven days a week.
Fairview Lakes Medical Center Awards and Designations:
- Awarded a four-star quality ranking in Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services "Hospital Compare" quality program for 2019. This ranking places Fairview Lakes in the top 24 percent of hospitals in the country.
- University of Minnesota Health Lakes Cancer Center in Wyoming has been granted a full, three-year accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Only eight cancers centers in Minnesota are NAPBC accredited. The Lakes Cancer Center is located on the campus of Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
- Named to the Minnesota Department of Health Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll. This award recognizes a facility-wide commitment to the responsible use and protection of all antimicrobials. These efforts improve patient safety, reduce cost and potentially impact rates antimicrobial resistance
- Recognized as one of the Joint Commission’s top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ in Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- Designated BabyFriendly® hospital by Baby Friendly USA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement™
- Recipient of Dr. Linda K. Hall Innovation Award by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation for innovative approach to the therapeutic exercise program for patients with peripheral artery disease
- Premier QUEST® Award for High-Value Healthcare – Citation of Merit which recognizes hospitals that achieve top performance in all six dimensions of QUEST: Cost and Efficiency, Evidence-Based Care, Mortality, Safety, Patient and Family Engagement, and Appropriate Hospital Use
Nearby Fairview Clinics
Fairview Clinics - Wyoming
Fairview Clinics - Chisago City
Fairview Clinics - Hugo
Fairview Clinics - Lino Lakes
Fairview Clinics - North Branch
Fairview Clinics - Pine City
Fairview Clinics - Rush City
Partners in care
Fairview Lakes Medical Center works closely with nearby Fairview Clinics to offer primary and specialty medical services to meet the area’s changing needs. It is part of Minneapolis-based Fairview Health Services, a Top 10 health system in the nation according to Thomson Reuters' benchmark study on quality and efficiency in clinical care. We're your gateway to the cutting edge research and innovations in care at University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.