Reporting a Research Concern

Asking Questions and Reporting Research Concerns

As we strive to develop medical innovations and become a leading academic medical center, research is becoming increasingly important. So too are your questions and concerns about research conducted within our facilities, whether you are a patient, study participant, research partner, or an M Health Fairview team member.

Reporting concerns is the duty of all M Health Fairview team members; all concerns are taken seriously, investigated, and if appropriate, necessary action is taken. Details of any action taken may not always be disclosed to the individual who reported the concern, but all concerns are taken seriously and will be investigated. Please note, you have the option to remain anonymous using any of the options provided below.

There are several channels for anyone to ask questions or report research concerns: