Clinical Trials at Fairview
With Clinical Trials at Fairview, we help you put your ideas to the test. By conducting patient recruitment and accelerating the sponsors’ drug development timeline, we help you take care of planning your Phase II-IV outpatient clinical trials so you can focus on the breakthroughs.
Benefits of Working with Clinical Trial Services
When you work with us, we work for you, unleashing our vast network to help your research.
- Access to interested and highly qualified investigators within the entire Fairview-affiliated network of over 1,000 physicians, both primary and specialty care
- Large and varied populations within our clinic system
- Dedicated regulatory personnel
- Investigator recruitment including training of investigators and site staff in GCP guidelines
- Available to recruit from patient databases consistent with HIPAA and corporate guidelines
- An integrated health system fully committed to support research within our clinics and Fairview-owned retail pharmacies
- A highly developed infrastructure that supports and expedites drug-related clinical trials research
Here’s some of what Fairview can take care of so you can keep focusing on your research.
- Site recruitment and qualification
- Trial management
- Regulatory management
- Data management
- Quality assurance