Instructions for students in physical therapy, occupational therapy, audiology and speech language pathology.
Welcome to Fairview! As you prepare to begin your clinical affiliation with us, here are several instructions and resources to help you on your way.
You should have received a letter detailing your affiliation including facility and parking instructions, dates, supervisor and schedule.
Before your first day
Prior to your first day at Fairview, we ask that you:
On your first day
Please bring the following required materials when you arrive on your first day:
- Proof of CPR certification (CPR content must be CPR for health care providers—not a general overview—and current through the end of your affiliation)
- Proof of a negative TST test (Tuberculosis Skin Test or Mantoux)—negative two-step TST test or blood assay M. tuberculosis (BAMT)—completed within the past year and current through the end of your affiliation.
- A photo ID for use in securing your Fairview ID badge
- Your signed Required Learning student documentation form and professional behaviors document
- Fairview Achievement Center/Fairview Rehabilitation Services-St. Paul (directions)
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center, Wyoming, Minn. and nearby Fairview Clinics in Chisago City, North Branch and Pine City
- Fairview Northland Medical Center, Princeton, Minn. and nearby Fairview Clinics in Milaca and Zimmerman
- Fairview Rehabilitation Services-Burnsville/Fairview Pediatric Rehabilitation-Burnsville
- Fairview Rehabilitation Services-Edina/Fairview Pediatric Rehabilitation-Edina
- Fairview Ridges Hospital, Burnsville, Minn. (directions / parking)
- Fairview Southdale Hospital, Edina, Minn. (directions / parking)
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, West Bank campus, Minneapolis, Minn. (directions and parking)
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, East Bank campus, Minneapolis, Minn. (directions and parking)
- Fairview Range Medical Center, 750 East 34th St., Hibbing, MN 55746
- Fairview Pediatric Rehabilitation Services - Monticello: 305 Cedar Street, Suite 201, Monticello, MN 55362
- Fairview Pediatric Rehabilitation Services - New Hope: 9220 Bass Lake Road, Suite 260, New Hope, MN 55428
If you have any questions about your upcoming clinical experience, please contact the individual listed in your letter or, for general information about academic fieldwork, please contact:
Learn more about Fairview Rehabilitation Services.
Stay connected with Fairview after your student experience ends -- Click here to join our rehab students talent network!