Fairview Health Services and Ebenezer celebrated the groundbreaking of a new senior living community attached to Fairview Southdale Hospital. The event was held Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at the site of the project, 6500 France Avenue South in Edina.
Aurora on France is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2016. The senior living community will offer independent living, assisted living, memory care, care suites and transitional care. The building will connect to Fairview Southdale Hospital through a skyway.
Amenities will include:
- A variety of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant style
- Community room for parties and programs
- Large, beautiful outdoor spaces to include a patio fireplace
- Walking path around Lake Cornelia
- Fitness center with scheduled classes and wellness programs
- Movie theater with comfortable theater seating
- Hair salon and spa, craft room and library with computer access
- Private dining room for your own family gatherings
- Bistro café with daily coffee and snacks
- In-house Fairview Pharmacy
- Meditation room
- Scheduled van transportation