Five good reasons to visit an OB/GYN:
1. Yearly well-woman visits: Annual visits to an OB/GYN provider allow for preventative screenings.
2. Heavy or irregular periods: An OB/GYN can find out the cause and whether the problem is serious.
3. Painful periods or sex: Pain is a sign that something isn’t right. Talk to a gynecologist about your symptoms.
4. Bladder issues: Pregnancy and childbirth are common causes of bladder problems.
5. Family planning: Whether you want to have a baby or are looking for family planning options, OB/GYN providers will find a solution that works for you.
Fairview OB/GYN care givers offer the latest advances in medicine and take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns and answer your questions. To schedule an appointment: 855-FAIRVIEW (toll-free). For OB/GYN locations, visit http://www.fairview.org/Services/OBGYN/