Fairview is proud to expand our services to bring even more compassionate specialty care to the Minnesota River Valley. Here are five ways Fairview Ridges Specialty Care Center is helping to improve the health of the community.
1. Convenience. With a wide variety of specialty services in one building, you don’t need to go far to get the care you need. Included is a Fairview Pharmacy with drive-up services and extended weekend hours.
2. State-of-the-art services. Among the many advanced services offered, the Fairview Imaging Center features the latest in digital scanning and screening technology in an outpatient setting.
3. Close to home. The specialty care center is easy to get to and is located conveniently on the Fairview Ridges Hospital campus, close to Interstates 35E and 35W in Burnsville.
4. Access to leading specialists. With University of Minnesota Heart and Cancer Care, you’ll get the latest advancements in treatment and conditions.
5. Care beyond specialties. Fairview Ridges Hospital has expanded and improved many of its services, including a refurbished pediatric floor with larger child- and family-friendly rooms; a new orthopedic and spine unit; a renovated neonatal intensive care unit (NICU); a new, larger laboratory and many more improvements