Enjoy summer with this tasty treat. It makes a refreshing snack or dessert.
Grilled Fruit Skewers with Honey Yogurt Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ripe pineapple chunks (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 1/3 cups of raspberries
- 2 whole large ripe firm plums, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 8 wooden skewers
- 6 ounces non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and oil the surface.
- Skewer the fruit in any combination.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Place the fruit skewers onto the grill and cook until grill marks have formed and the fruit softens slightly (about 3-5 minutes per side).
- Enjoy with honey yogurt sauce.
Recipe adjusted from: http://www.myrecipes.com