Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fairview Pharmacy Services partners with University of Minnesota Health Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders to provide a Hemophilia Pharmacy Program specifically for patients seen at this treatment center. The dedicated and experienced Fairview pharmacy staff is committed to providing you with the best service; they attend care planning meetings with clinic staff and have daily interactions with your care team.
• A convenient location within the Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders clinic
• A range of factor concentrate products, supplies and adjunct medications in stock at all times
• Access to reduced factor pricing through the Public Health Service 340B Clotting Factor Program, available only through federally-funded hemophilia treatment centers
• Free, flexible, expedited delivery of factor products and supplies
• Home infusion services, if needed
• Pharmacists on staff for medication counseling
• 24-hour refill request line – call 612-273-5006 or email us at email@example.com