Fairview patient billing
We appreciate that you chose Fairview for your health care needs. We understand that billing and payment for health care services can be confusing and complicated. We are here to assist you with information on how we process your bill.
The information in this section is designed to help you understand what we can do to assist you, what you can do to assist us and your insurance provider, and how we can help if you have difficulty paying your bills.
What you should know
We want to help you understand and avoid problems paying your bills. Here is what you should know:
- Co-pays for services are due at the time of your visit.
- Lab services may be billed separately. You may receive a hospital bill for lab work as well as your clinic bill.
- We will file your health insurance claim for you. We will need the name and address of your insurance company.
- If you are uninsured, your first bill will list the services you received and the cost for each.
- If you are insured, your first bill will show insurance payments and the amount you owe after their payments.
- Bills are mailed each month. Fairview accepts most major credit cards.
- If you have not received a statement, or would like a copy of it, call the billing office.
Learn more about patient billing
If you have any questions about your hospital and clinic bills, call 612-672-6724 or 1-888-702-4073.