We're here to help
We appreciate that you chose Fairview for your health care needs. We understand that billing and payment for health care services can be confusing and complicated. We are here to assist you with information on how we process your bill.
The information in this section is designed to help you understand what we can do to assist you, what you can do to assist us and your insurance provider, and how we can help if you have difficulty paying your bills.
What you should know
- Co-pays for services are due at the time of your visit.
- Lab services may be billed separately. You may receive a hospital bill for lab work as well as your clinic bill.
- We will file your health insurance claim for you. We will need the name and address of your insurance company.
- If you are uninsured, your first bill will list the services you received and the cost for each.
- If you are insured, your first bill will show insurance payments and the amount you owe after their payments.
- Bills are mailed each month. Fairview accepts most major credit cards.
- If you have not received a statement, or would like a copy of it, call the billing office.
Learn more about patient billing
You may pay your bill online. You will need the account number from your statement as well as the last name and date of birth of the guarantor (insured) on the account.
You can find more information on these pages:
- Common billing questions (including for hospital visits and clinic visits)
- Understanding your bill
- Financial assistance programs
- Information for Medicare patients
- Service and procedure pricing
- Provide your health insurance information
If you have any questions about your hospital and clinic bills, call 612-672-6724 or 1-888-702-4073.
Or, you can contact our business office using this simple online form.