Programs ranging from one-hour presentations to daylong workshops are available to church professionals. Our goal is to develop substantive programs in areas of significant interest and value.
These areas include:
- Clinical depression
- Programs for church leaders on ministry to people with depression
- Programs for congregants offering basic knowledge about depression
- Self-care for church leaders
- Family systems perspectives on church leadership
- Coaching as a model for church leadership
For information on any of these services please contact John Martinson, Director of Ministerial Health and Leadership Resources, at 612-273-6270.