If you need surgery, you’ve come to the right place.
Our surgery center offers high-quality care with a focus on minimally invasive procedures that reduce pain and speed recovery time. The surgeon makes a few half-inch incisions before using a tiny video camera and special instruments to find, remove and repair whatever's wrong.
Conditions we treat:
- Cancer, including breast, bladder, prostate, colon and others
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy
- Colon and rectal disorders
- Gallstones, kidney stones
- Hand conditions
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Hernia, including sports hernia
- Gynecologic problems
- Knee, hip and ankle conditions and injuries
- Shoulder conditions and injuries
- Head, neck, ear, nose and throat conditions
- Cataracts and other eye conditions
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Vein and vascular
- Plastic and reconstructive
- Skin cancer
- Bladder, prostate and other urologic problems
- Incontinence, including InterStim Therapy
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disorder)
Our surgery center features:
- Large waiting areas for family members
- Volunteers to assist family members and keep them informed
- Computerized patient tracking
- Convenient parking for surgery patients and families
We offer one-time classes for joint replacement surgery and for children undergoing surgery to help make the process go more smoothly for the patient and family. Learn what to expect before, during and after surgery. Try to attend the appropriate class several weeks prior to your actual surgery.
To learn more or to register for one of these classes, call 651-982-7650 after your surgery date is set.
Parking for surgery patients is conveniently located near the emergency/day surgery entrance at the rear of the hospital.
Call 651-982-7000 to schedule an appointment.
Call the above number to schedule an appointment at any of these clinics: