Ready to kick the habit?
We all know tobacco is bad for our health, but we also know it's hard to quit. Whether group classes to one-to-one health coaching, we'll help you reach your goals.
Exhale group classes
You're not alone in this quest to reach your goal of living tobacco free. You will join a small group of tobacco users to get the tools you need to make quitting a success. Fairview Clinics, Fairview Physician Associates and University of Minnesota Health are proud to help by offering tobacco cessation classes that offer:
- Tips, tools and strategies for quitting
- Tobacco use diary to help you identify patterns of tobacco use
- Providers and health coaches who will help you create a personal quit plan, including prescription quit aides if necessary
Exhale class schedule
Select a class to attend. You will meet once for a couple of hours to gain the knowledge to reach your goal of quitting tobacco.
Dec. 9 - Fairview Clinics - North Branch
Jan. 12 - Fairview Clinics – Eagan
Feb. 19 - Fairview Clinics – Brooklyn Park
March 3 - University of Minnesota Health, Center for Lung Science and Health, Minneapolis
This visit should be covered by your insurance, however, we suggest calling your insurance company to confirm.
Register now, space is limited! To reserve your spot or for additional information, please call 612-672-2934.
If you'd prefer to work individually with a health care provider on tobacco cessation, we offer:
- Medication therapy management with Fairview pharmacists
- Can Do health coaching, offered by Fairview Physician Associates
Below are a couple of additional resources we think you may find helpful in your journey to quit tobacco.
- Novu - a free online health coaching program with rewards. Sign up for a free account through Fairview's MyHealth web program at myhealth.fairview.org
- Quitplan https://www.quitplan.com
- Become an Ex www.becomeanex.org
|Wendy Pilot, RPh|
|Sees Patients At:|
Infectious Disease/HIV Clinic - Delaware St. Clinic