Ready to kick the habit?
We all know tobacco is bad for our health, but we also know it's hard to quit. Whether group classes to one-to-one health coaching, we'll help you reach your goals.
Exhale group classes
You're not alone in this quest to reach your goal of living tobacco free. You will join a small group of tobacco users to get the tools you need to make quitting a success. Fairview Clinics, Fairview Physician Associates and University of Minnesota Health are proud to help by offering tobacco cessation classes that offer:
- Tips, tools and strategies for quitting
- Tobacco use diary to help you identify patterns of tobacco use
- Providers and health coaches who will help you create a personal quit plan, including prescription quit aides if necessary
Exhale class schedule
Please select a class to attend. You will meet once for a couple of hours to gain the knowledge to reach your goal of quitting tobacco.
March 3 - Center for Lung Science and Health, located at the University of Minnesota East Bank, Phillips-Wangensteen Building, Clinic 3A.
April 13th - Fairview Clinics – North Branch
May 11th - Fairview Clinics – Eagan
June 25th - Fairview Clinics – Brooklyn Park
July 21st - Center for Lung Science and Health, located at the University of Minnesota East Bank, Phillips-Wangensteen Building, Clinic 3A.
August 4th - Fairview Clinics – North Branch
September 14th - Fairview Clinics – Eagan
October 8th - Fairview Clinics – Brooklyn Park
November 10th - Center for Lung Science and Health, located at the University of Minnesota East Bank, Phillips-Wangensteen Building, Clinic 3A.
December 3rd - Fairview Clinics – North Branch
This visit should be covered by your insurance, however, we suggest calling your insurance company to confirm.
Register now, space is limited! To reserve your spot or for additional information, please call 612-672-2934.
One-to-one coaching and Tools
If you prefer to work individually with a health care provider on tobacco cessation, we offer:
- Medication therapy management with Fairview pharmacists
- Can Do health coaching, offered by Fairview Physician Associates
- Novu - a free online health coaching program with rewards. Sign up for a free account through Fairview's MyHealth web program at myhealth.fairview.org
- Quitplan https://www.quitplan.com
- Become an Ex www.becomeanex.org
|Wendy Pilot, RPh|
|Sees Patients At:|
Infectious Disease/HIV Clinic - Delaware St. Clinic