Ergonomic assessments, job site analysis, and more
Workplace injuries cause suffering and cost money. Fairview Injury Prevention services helps employers like you match the right employees to the right jobs. Our services include job site consultation and analysis, pre-employment assessments and accommodations for injured or disabled workers.
We help you achieve your goals
Our team partners with you to:
- Identify and evaluate workplace injury risks
- Enhance or create effective workplace ergonomics programs
- Decrease costs associated with employee work-related injuries through workplace assessment, education and training
- Support employee well-being and performance by reducing the incidence and severity of work-related injuries
We provide cost-effective solutions to improve work environments by controlling or reducing identified risk factors. You’ll find we carefully tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
Services we provide
- Job site consultation and analysis
- Identify workplace injury risk factors using:
- Work site tours
- Video observation
- Employee and employer interviews
- Work task, workstation and process analysis
- Safety and injury record analysis
Recommendations may include work-station and equipment modifications or relocation, change in work process, ergonomic-focused injury prevention or safety education for employees and management.
Injured or Disabled Worker Accommodation
Our staff members evaluate the physical job requirements. Then they recommend reasonable accommodations for employees returning to work while recovering from injury or for hiring a person with disabilities.
Occupational Health and Medicine
Classes for employees and management include individual/group training and education on subjects such as: hazard identification; principles and methods of injury prevention; workstation planning; design and modification; and Train-the-Trainer programs for continuity in ongoing injury prevention efforts.
We assist in matching employees to the physical job requirements.
Call us for more information
Fairview Injury Prevention Services
Marnie Myhre, PT
2344 Energy Park Drive
St. Paul, MN 55108
Locations by city:
|Fairview Clinics – Chisago City|
11725 Stinson Ave.
Chisago City, MN 55013
|Rehabilitation Services at FV Clinics - North Branch|
5366 386th Street
North Branch, MN 55056-5129
|Rehabilitation services at Fairview Clinics - Rush City|
760 W Fourth St
Rush City, MN 55069