At Fairview Rehabilitation Services, our goal is to help you learn or regain skills and continue healing after an injury, surgery or illness.
We work with people of all ages in our hospitals and clinics.
Whether you are experiencing disability caused by accident, birth, disease or aging, we provide services to help you reach your highest level of ability.
Fairview Northland Medical Center
911 Northland Drive
Princeton, MN 55371
First appointment 612-273-6228
Rehab clinic 763-389-6420
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance/Dizziness Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Edema/Lymphedema Treatment
- Hand Therapy
- Incontinence Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Parkinson's Disease Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Pain Treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Speech/Language/Swallowing Therapies
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Wellness and Exercise for Life (WEL)
- Women's Health Services
Fairview offers a wide range of rehabilitation services for patients in the hospital and for those who need services on an outpatient basis. Our rehabilitation team works with you and your physician to help you reach your highest potential.
Meet our care team