Reimbursement For Continuing Education Course Travel After A Course
To seek reimbursement for travel expenses after a course, you will need to submit the following information:
- Reimbursement is no longer done by paper. Fairview now uses the online program called Out of Pocket.
- Travel, Entertainment and Business Expense Policy
- Fairview DOES NOT reimburse gas for personal vehicles.
- Original detailed and itemized receipts needed for out of pocket and copies for CE Dept. Credit card receipts or copies of checks/credit card statements are not acceptable as a receipt.
- Affidavit For Lost or No Receipt: This form is to be used if there is no receipt, the receipt is lost, or items on a receipt are not detailed and/or itemized. Reimbursement will not be approved by Accounts Payable without proper receipts. Credit Card receipts that are not detailed and itemized WILL NOT be accepted by Accounts Payable.
- Will need to fill out all information in EFORMS for approval.
- Copy of course completion certificate.
- Copy of course brochure if the CE coordinator does not already have it (attach in Eforms).