Reimbursement for Course Registration
No Travel

To seek reimbursement for travel expenses  for a course, you will need to submit the following information:

Reimbursement is no longer done by paper. Fairview now uses the online program called Out of Pocket.
Fairview DOES NOT reimburse gas for personal vehicles.
Original detailed and itemized receipts needed for out of pocket and copies for CE Dept. Credit card receipts or copies of checks/credit card statements are not acceptable as a receipt.

  • Affidavit For Lost or No Receipt: This form is to be used if there is no receipt, the receipt is lost, or items on a receipt are not detailed and/or itemized. Reimbursement will not be approved by Accounts Payable without proper receipts. Credit Card receipts that are not detailed and itemized WILL NOT be accepted by Accounts Payable.
  • Copy of course completion certificate.
  • Copy of course brochure if the CE coordinator doesn't already have it (can attach in EFORMS).
  • Eforms submission: if the CE coordinator doesn't already have this information, you will need to submit course information on Eforms. 
  • Please refer to the CE Guidelines for more information.

Discrimination is Against the Law. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against, exclude or treat people differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
 Visit Other Fairview Sites 
(c) 2017 Fairview Health Services. All rights reserved.