- hospital inpatient rehabilitation programs for adults, children and adolescents
- stroke specialty programs for adults
When an illness or health problem occurs, your life is challenged in new and sometimes difficult ways. At Fairview Acute Rehabilitation Center, our goal is to help you become as independent as possible so you can safely return to your home and community.
Rehabilitation care for people with complex conditions
People who stay at Fairview Acute Rehabilitation Center often have one or more of the following conditions:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Multiple major traumas
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement surgery
- Hip fracture
- Congenital conditions, such as cerebral palsy or spina bifida
- Medically complex conditions
A doctor who specializes in rehabilitation coordinates your care.
Our rehabilitation team includes experts with specialized training in caring for complex medical conditions. Our job is to help you return to daily activities. You and your family are the most important part of the care team. Together, we discuss you treatment goals and create a care plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.