- You do not need to make an appointment.
- Children under age 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian present.
- If you are sick, do no call the Express Lab. Call your doctor for medical care.
Testing is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Test results are sent to you in 3 to 5 days, along with a reference sheet to help you understand the results. We will call you in the event of critical or abnormal test results.
Results are not sent to your doctor. It is your choice to inform your doctor of your results, although we do encourage you to talk to your doctor, even if your results are normal.
Test range in price from $10 and $80. You must pay for the lab tests before we collect samples. We accept cash, check or credit cards. We will not file insurance, Medicare or Medicaid claims for Fairview Express Lab testing.
- Alcohol, blood (non-legal)
- ALT (liver function)
- Blood type (ABO, Rh)
- BNP (B-natriuretic peptide)
- CBC (hemogram) and Diff
- Chemistry profile (14 tests)
- Chlamydia PCR (urine)
- Cholesterol total
- CRP high sensitivity
- Drug screen, urine (non-legal)
- Glucose (12-hour fast)
- Gonorrhea GC PCR (urine)
- HDL cholesterol (12-hour fast)
- Hemoglobin A1c (glycated Hgb)
- Lipid panel: cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL (12-hour fast)
- Pregnancy (serum or urine)
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA)
- Prothrombin time INR
- Thyroid screen (FT4, if indicated)
- Urinalysis (no culture)
- Vitamin D
- Specimen collection
- Specimen processing
- Specimen shipping
Talk to your care provider about tests that require a doctor’s order. If you don’t have a family doctor, call Fairview On Call at 612-672-7272. They will help you find a doctor.