Before you see the world...see us!
Our doctors review how your medical history relates to your specific travel plans. We’ll research where you are traveling and share with you the most up-to-date information, including:
- Immunizations and medications: what you may need and when you need it
- Recent local health concerns: what’s the latest local health news
- Dietary advice: what to eat and what to avoid
- Availability of health care in the area: what’s available and when
- Potential political unrest and other safety issues: how it could affect you
- Follow-up care upon your return: scheduling it before you go
As you may be aware, some immunizations and preventive medications need to be taken even months before your plane leaves the ground. Please schedule your pre-travel appointment as soon as possible.
Locations by city:
|Fairview Clinics – Uptown|
3033 Excelsior Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55416