Before you see the world...see us!
If you’re planning a trip abroad, don’t let health concerns spoil it. Visit our international travel clinics so you stay healthy while traveling. Our clinic is great for business travelers, those planning to study abroad, mission or church group travelers and those simply going on vacation abroad.
- Immunizations and medications: what you may need and when you need it
- Recent local health concerns: what’s the latest local health news
- Dietary advice: what to eat and what to avoid
- Availability of health care in the area: what’s available and when
- Potential political unrest and other safety issues: how it could affect you
- Follow-up care upon your return: scheduling it before you go
Preparing for your visit
Thank you for choosing Fairview Travel Clinic. As you plan your trip and visit to our clinic, here are a few suggestions on how to prepare and things to bring with you.
- Your travel itinerary
- Your insurance card
- If you do not have insurance coverage for this visit, a $75 fee is required upon check-in. It’ll be applied towards your total charges for the visit. We accept checks, credit/debit cards, money orders and cash.
- Any prior immunization records - particularly Tetanus, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B
- Your International Certificate of Vaccination – “yellow card” (if you have one)
- A list of any medications/supplements you are currently taking (applicable only if you are a first time patient to a Fairview clinic)
Locations by city: