Therapists at Fairview Home Care Rehabilitation Services work as a team that includes you, your caregivers, family and physician. They will help you reach your best level of function after an injury or illness, making sure you are safe at home.
General information: 612-721-2491
Our specially trained therapists work to help you return to daily activities and to be as independent as possible. We will develop a plan especially for you. It may include teaching about equipment use, exercising, advice for caregivers and more— all while staying in touch with your physician.
Treatments we offer:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy (speech language pathology)
- Falls risk evaluation/home safety survey
- Balance evaluation and treatment
- Therapy after orthopedic surgery or injury
- Rehabilitation after a stroke or other brain injury
- Energy conservation following heart surgery to help manage your disease
- Osteoporosis program
Areas we serve
Care is available in 15 counties covering the Twin Cities, Princeton and surrounding areas.