Whether you need help with daily activities for a few hours, a week, or around the clock, or you are looking for complex or skilled medical care–we are there for you.
- Nursing–One hour up to 24 hours per day
- Home Health Aide–Two hours up to 24 hours per day
- Live-In Home Health Aide
- Therapy–Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
Fairview Home Care Nurses can provide:
- Complex medical care
- Medication set up and management
- Blood draws for lab tests, fingerstick INR monitoring
- Catheter care, wound care
- Coordinate medical appointments, accompany to appointments, coordinate care with physician and care team
- Any needed nursing task
Fairview Home Health Aides can help with:
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing, exercise programs, toileting, and skin care
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders and administration
- Companionship, grocery shopping and errands, accompany to appointments
- Help getting started in the morning and getting to bed at night
- Caregiver support
- Any task we can set up a safe plan of care for. If you need help with something, we will do everything we can to make it happen for you.
Fairview Private Pay Home Care Services also provides live-in aides who are perfect for someone needing caregiver support on site for health and wellness reasons, but who can function for periods of time without assistance. They provide ten hours of service during awake hours of a 24-hour day while providing a full scope of home health aide services.
For more information, or to schedule a free consultation please contact us at 612-728-2468 or 1-866-827-5039.