Care management services for older adults and people
with chronic or lengthy illness
Fairview Care Management and Coordination helps when you’re facing a difficult decision about caring for yourself or someone you love. We’ll help you understand all the options, resources and services available. We can address many of your concerns and questions, such as:
- Is a nursing home the best choice for care?
- How can we find honest, reliable help and services for staying at home?
- Are quality adult day programs available? Is this a good option?
- How do I find out about community programs such as meals delivered at home or transportation for people with special needs?
- Who can objectively assess my loved one's care in a nursing home?
- Who will help our family and friends give care?
Individual evaluation and care planning
We’ll work with the individual and their caregivers to decide short- and long-term needs. They are based on physical, social, emotional and financial factors. Our staff then develops a detailed plan. We recommend specific services and facilities for you, complete with contacts and availability. We have personally evaluated all services and facilities to ensure quality.
Once a care plan has been developed, we can help arrange and coordinate any services that you choose.
Quality assurance visits
Our staff can regularly visit to see how the plan is working and recommend necessary changes. If you like, we will participate in care conferences at a nursing home or assisted living facility.
When necessary, we’ll provide short-term crisis intervention. We also provide family counseling to offer support and alternative solutions.
Our staff can complete medical, financial and insurance forms and applications.
For additional information on Fairview Care Management and Coordination services, e-mail email@example.com or call 612-728-4338.