Level III Trauma Care south of the river
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Our physicians are highly trained and board-certified in emergency medicine, providing exceptional care 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Have you—or someone you care about—received a sudden, unexpected injury? That’s what we call trauma. Here are examples of trauma: a fall from a ladder, an ankle broken playing basketball or injuries received in a car accident. We handle all of these and more at our Level III Trauma Center.
We specialize in pediatric emergency care
Our physicians, nurses and caregivers have vast experience in and care deeply about pediatric medicine. They’ll take an interest in your child’s conditions—and in your child. And your youngster will quickly spot the cartoon characters and sports symbols in our emergency suites. These children’s themes help ease the anxiety a trip to the hospital can cause in younger patients.
- Private patient triage areas
- A fast-track program for minor illness and injury during peak times
- A chest pain evaluation unit
- An outpatient observation unit
- Board-certified/eligible emergency physicians available 24 hours a day
- The latest monitoring and imaging equipment
- Experienced staff specially trained in emergency medicine
Urgent Care and Fairview Clinics
Try one of Fairview’s Urgent Care locations if you need fast, same-day care for an illness that is not an emergency or life-threatening.
Additionally, Fairview Clinics offer 24/7 scheduling and same-day appointments.
- Broken bones and cuts from accidents and falls
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart attack/chest pain
- High fever or diarrhea and dehydration
- Loss of vision or hearing
- Serious burns
- Stroke/loss of function, numbness in arms or legs
- Suicidal or homicidal thoughts
- Uncontrolled bleeding
Programs and services
- Evaluation and treatment of medical conditions
- X-ray and imaging
- Catheterization lab (select facilities)