When considering a cosmetic procedure, you want reassurance that the doctor you’re entrusting with your appearance is caring, experienced and knowledgeable in the latest cosmetic surgery techniques, and provides safe and confidential care.
Offering cosmetic and reconstructive procedures
At Fairview Lakes Medical Center, Kipton Lundquist, MD, offers both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and dermatologist Michael Campoli, MD, PhD, offers reconstructive surgery after Mohs surgery for treatment of skin cancer as well as several facial cosmetic procedures to reduce the effects of aging.
These specially-trained physicians work closely with patients to understand their needs and ensure a positive outcome. They will work with you to provide comprehensive care and a positive experience throughout your journey, from the first consultation to the follow-up appointment. Visit our doctors' profiles and click on their photos to learn more about their services and philosophy of care.
Kipton Lundquist, MD
Dr. Lundquist sees patients of all ages, treating children to senior citizens. He performs a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries on all parts of the body.
Services Dr. Lundquist provides:
- breast augmentation and reduction
- abdominoplasty (tummy tucks)
- rhinoplasty (nose surgery - female only)
- blepharoplasty (eyelid tuck)
- body contouring surgery after weight loss
- mastopexy (breast lift)
- breast reconstruction after cancer surgery
- carpal tunnel
- ganglion cyst
- chin augmentation
- ear setback
- scar revision
- skin grafts
- removal of warts and moles
Dr. Campoli sees patients in the Dermatology Clinic at Fairview Lakes Medical Center where he performs the following procedures:
- skin cancer surgery
- facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and other cosmetic procedures
- Mohs surgery for state-of-the-art treatment of skin cancer
- reconstructive surgery after skin cancer removal
- laser surgery
- Botox injections
- microderm abrasion
- physician-grade chemical peel
For information or to schedule a consultation appointment, call 651-982-7690.
Locations by city:
|Fairview Clinics – Wyoming|
5200 Fairview Blvd
Wyoming, MN 55092