Dermatologists at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center provide diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions or disorders affecting your skin, hair or nails. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Adult and teen acne treatment
- Care and management of rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
- Skin cancer screenings and mole checks
- Removal and biopsy of warts, moles, and skin cancers
- Laser treatment for facial redness
Chemical peels are used to resurface the skin to improve hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, texture, and skin impurities. These are chemicals. We highly recommend seeing us for your peel, which is performed under the supervision of a dermatologist. We offer SkinCeuticals® epidermal peels, which are gentle enough that you'll experience some redness, but no reason not to be in public.
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Masque
The Pigment Balancing Masque is customizable brightening treatment targeting hyperpigmentation to dramatically improve the uneven appearance of photodamaged, mottled skin after a series of 4-6 treatments, scheduled about a month apart. The masque combines high-performance brightening and anti-inflammatory agents with a peeling acid solution to accelerate cell renewal and diminish diffuse and localized hyperpigmentation.
- Fades dark spots
- Improves skin tone
- Increases radiance
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel
The Micropeel procedure is a three-step clinical procedure combining manual exfoliation, chemical exfoliations and cryogenic therapy. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 procedures are recommended.
- Improves the appearance of lines
- Evens the appearance of pigmentation
- May eliminate the feeling of dry skin
- Refines the appearance of pore size
- Makes skin appear smoother and feel softer
- Reduces the appearance of dull skin
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel Plus
The Micropeel Plus procedure is a unique one-step treatment designed to help control breakouts, while improving skin texture. For optimal results, two series of 4-6 procedures per year are recommended.
- Helps control breakouts
- Reduces sebum (skin oils) production
- Refines appearance of pore size
- Improves skin texture
- One peel: $125
- Combination of any 3 peels: $325
- Combination of any 6 peels: $650
- SkinCeuticals post-peel kit: free with peel
- SkinCeuticals post-procedure system: $125
Mohs surgery and laser therapy
We also offer Mohs micrographic surgery to remove skin cancer from delicate parts of the body, laser therapy to treat a variety of cosmetic and medical skin conditions and sclerotherapy for the removal of veins.