If you struggle with substance abuse, you’ll find that our programs are designed to address your specific needs, whether they are emotional, social, cultural, spiritual or physical. Because a person’s problems can affect the entire family, we believe your family’s involvement in your treatment is often essential to healing. Whenever possible, we encourage family members to participate in assessment, treatment and therapy sessions.
Here’s good news: Through intervention, therapy and follow-up programming, most people can change. We’ll help you learn new behaviors that set you on the path to greater happiness, peace and success.
Behavioral Health Services is recognized as a leader in providing the best in chemical dependency treatment. You can rely on our standards of excellence.
- We acknowledge and treat substance abuse as an illness.
- We use group therapy as our primary treatment method.
- We incorporate the twelve-step philosophy of Alcoholics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous and Narcotics anonymous in our programs, as well as other community support.
- We prescribe abstinence from all addictive chemicals.
- We include family and significant others in our education and therapy programs.
We will help you and your loved ones develop a plan that fits your life. We’ll support you as you work toward your goals for health and well-being. Relying on our complete range of expert services, you’ll progress as quickly as possible to the most appropriate, least restrictive community-based care. If you have specific cultural concerns, you’ll be glad to know that our cultural resource representative will discuss those with you during assessment, treatment and planning for aftercare.