While you can’t avoid these injuries altogether, you can turn to the experts at Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care for treatment of your injuries and to develop a plan to minimize your risk of injury in the future.
After an up front evaluation, we can reduce your pain and develop a plan to get you back to health with variety of treatments, including:
- Physical therapy to assess and treat muscle, joint and neurological conditions that limit your ability to move and perform daily activities.
- Chiropractic care to restore mobility and maintain normal function of the spine, head to tail.
- Medical acupuncture to relieve pain and other health problems.
As the pain improves, we can work with you to help you to maximize stability and strength of the injured joint or limb with regular conditioning. We can teach you specific exercises you can do at home to increase your flexibility, strengthen your back and abdominal muscles, improve your posture and keep you in good physical condition for the long term.
Here are a few tips to stay in good condition and prevent everyday injuries:
- Exercise a few days a weeks
- Build muscle strength and flexibility
- Work on balance and stability
- Quit smoking
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Use proper body mechanics when you stand, sit and lift
612-672-7100 to schedule an appointment at any of our locations.