Conditions we treat:
- Muscle, bone, and joint problems
- Ankle sprains
- Back pain
- Foot pain
- Groin strains
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Developmental delays
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neurological problems
Programs and services:
Our physical therapists complete an initial evaluation and create a treatment program to get you back to the activities you enjoy. Your program might include:
- Supervised and self-guided exercises to reduce pain and improve your strength, fitness, coordination and flexibility
- Balance and body awareness training to help you understand your body and how you move
- Exercises that simulate day-to-day activities, helping you to learn safe movement patterns
- Education to teach you self-care techniques and skills to improve your understanding of body mechanics
- Strategies to increase your daily physical activity, which research shows helps to reduce risk of re-injury
- Massage and muscle/joint manipulation.
To schedule your physical therapy appointment call 612-672-7100.
Physical therapy is offered through Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care and Institute for Athletic Medicine. Fairview also offers physical therapy through Rehabilitation Services.