Reducing pain, restoring function
Whether you injured yourself in a weekend basketball game or it’s time to treat your chronic knee pain, you deserve the best in orthopedic care. Our orthopedic surgeons and staff will work closely with you to diagnose and treat your injury or condition.
Services at Fairview Southdale Hospital
We work closely with your primary doctor to create a plan to help you recover from your injury as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Services we provide
- Knee replacement
- Hip replacement including minimally-invasive anterior hip replacement
- Knee injuries, including ACL repairs
- Spine surgery
- Carpal tunnel
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hand injuries and surgery
- Shoulder surgeries
- Repetitive-use injuries
Our therapeutic approach to orthopedic surgery means we are the only facility you will need to visit. From diagnosis, to surgery to physical therapy, we will take care of all your needs. We make sure you go home fully prepared and ready to care for yourself while continuing your recovery.
Your care will include:
- Diagnostic treatment
- Physical or occupational therapy, exercise planning and/or surgery
- Rehabilitation partnering with the Institute for Athletic Medicine
- Prevention, offering lifelong treatment plans and care to manage pain and immobility caused by progressive disease, such as arthritis
- Pre- and post-surgery education
Treatment for orthopedic trauma
We offer orthopedic trauma rooms specifically designed for patients with an active lifestyle. These rooms are open well into the evening, allowing emergency situations to be taken care of the same day. This unique situation allows us to give the finest and most timely treatment possible.
Ready to learn more about orthopedic surgery options? Call us at 612-672-7100.
When it comes to talking about the success of our programs, really, our patients say it best. Read our patient's success stories to see how we may be able to help you on your own journey.