The best care for your feet, ankles and lower legs
Are foot, ankle or leg problems slowing you down, tripping you up or causing you pain?
Our experts at the orthopedic center can help.
We provide care for common foot and ankle issues, such as:
- Tendon strains, tears or ruptures
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and ligament tears
- Foot surgery
- Ankle surgery
- Bunion deformity, treatment and surgery
- Hammer toe
- Foot, ankle and lower leg pain
- Heel pain and spurs
- Flat foot
- Neuroma and nerve problems
- Diabetic foot and ankle-related problems
- Fitting of orthotics for foot conditions
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Warts on the foot
- Infections and wound problems
- Plantar fasciitis
- Pediatric or adolescent foot and ankle disorders
- Foot conditions that require orthotics
- Ingrown toenail and fungal nails
- Foot and ankle conditions that may require surgery
Monday 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Call 651-982-7800 for more information on our services or to schedule an appointment.