Rehabilitation for problems of the hand, wrist and elbow
When pain or injuries limit your ability to do work or leisure activities, our experts can help treat problems with your muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, joints or bones.
Conditions we treat
We provide therapy for hand, wrist, and elbow problems resulting from:
- Congenital abnormalities
- Contracture (shortening of muscle, tendon or ligament)
- Cumulative trauma disorders such as tendonitis, tenosynovitis, nerve compressions
- Carpal tunnel and pain syndromes
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Traumatic injury of tendons, ligaments, nerves, joints and bones
- Trigger finger
What we do
Our hand therapists can help you with:
- Control of swelling
- Ergonomic consultation
- Exercise for range of motion and strengthening
- Pain management
- Sensory re-education
- Training in how to modify daily activities
- Work simulation
- Wound and scar management
Will your insurance cover hand therapy?
Most health plans require a doctor’s order. Check with your insurance provider regarding coverage. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the location nearest you.
Call 651-982-7800 to learn more our services or to make an appointment.