Recovery experts, close to home
Do you have a muscle, joint or a neurological condition that limits your ability to move and perform daily activities? If so, physical therapy may be for you. Our physical therapists at the orthopedic center will assess your needs and design a treatment plan especially for you.
Conditions we treat
Physical therapists treat problems associated with:
- Developmental delays
- Neurological problems
- Muscle, joint and bone problems including:
- ACL and other knee ligament injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Back pain
- Foot pain
- Groin strains
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Traumatic brain injury
- Sports injuries
We will evaluate you and work with your doctor to develop a customized plan to meet your needs. Physical therapy can:
- Improve safety and independence
- Improve your ability to walk with or without an assistive device
- Increase your range of motion, strength and endurance
- Teach you how to move into and out of bed safely
- Evaluate balance problems and improve balance to decrease the risk of falls
- Help you improve strength and ability to exercise
- Treat muscle spasms or spasticity
- Provide specialized edema/lymphedema treatment
- Train you to use a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- Use standardized developmental tests to evaluate children
Will your insurance cover physical therapy?
Most health insurance plans provide coverage with a physician’s prescription.
Call 651-982-7800 to learn more or to make an appointment.
Meet our team of expert therapists