Relieve your pain and promote your own well-being
Acupuncture is one of the safest medical treatments in all of medicine, and our specialists at the orthopedic center at Fairview Lakes Medical Center can use this technique to treat many health issues.
During an acupuncture session, doctors insert very thin sterile needles in precise acupuncture points that correspond to various organs and systems of your body. You may notice benefits from the treatment immediately; most patients feel the benefits after three to six sessions.
For more information, visit our frequently-asked questions page.
Conditions we treat
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual periods)
- Digestion issues
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Neuralgia (nerve-damage pain)
- Nicotine dependency
- Morning sickness
- Post-chemotherapy nausea
- Post-menopausal hot flashes
- Sciatica (dysfunction of a leg nerve)
- Sinus infections
- Tennis elbow
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) related to the jaw
- Weight problems
Call 651-982-7800 to learn more about our services or to make an appointment.