At Fairview, we understand no two patients—and no two cancers—are alike, so we work with you to develop a personalize treatment plan that meets both your personal and medical needs.
At Fairview, cancer patients have access to leading-edge technology and treatments including advanced diagnostic imaging, targeted radiation therapy and minimally invasive robotic surgery.
Access to cancer experts
Fairview partners with University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care specialists and community physicians to provide access to cancer experts no matter where you live or work.
Specialized care close to home
Whether you live in Minneapolis, St. Paul or surrounding communities, you have convenient access to specialized cancer care at Fairview. We have cancer specialists available in Burnsville, Edina, Hibbing, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Princeton and Wyoming.
- Cancer types - disease information
- Diagnostic imaging (CT, PET-CT, MRI, ultrasound)
- Genetic counseling
- Edema/Lymphedema therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Pharmacy services
- Palliative care
- Home health care
- Hospice care
- Spiritual care
University of Minnesota Cancer Care
Cancer specialties and services
Nearly one in three Americans will develop cancer in their lifetime. Knowing where to go for accurate information and specialized care is an important first step in taking control of this often confusing and life-threatening disease.
- Blood cancer (leukemia, lymphoma (Hodgkin/Non-Hodgkin), MDS, myeloma)
- Bone and soft tissue cancer (sarcomas)
- Brain cancer (brain, spinal cord, spine)
- Breast cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer (colon, rectum, stomach, liver, pancreas)
- Genitourinary cancer (bladder, kidney, prostate, testes)
- Gynecologic cancer (cervix, ovary, uterus, vulva, vaginal)
- Head and neck cancer (mouth, eye, ear, nose)
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Lung and esophageal cancer (thoracic, lung, mesothelioma)
- Pediatric and childhood cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer (carcinomas, melanomas)
To schedule an appointment, please call 855-486-7226.
View our Cancer Care team
Learn more about services offered at these locations: