Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
A 'green' way to ship medicinesFairview Specialty Pharmacy ships medicines to patients in packaging that's easier to dispose of and better for our environment. We use a "green" alternative to ship temperature-sensitive medicines, preventing thousands of polystyrene coolers from reaching landfills each year. Learn more.
Contact Fairview Specialty Pharmacy:
612-672-5260 or 800-595-7140 (toll free)
Dedicated to our patients for lifeFairview Specialty Pharmacy provides personal medication management services to patients with complex and unique medication needs. Our specialty pharmacy programs are designed to help you take your medications correctly and safely.
For more information, please call:
612-672-5260 or 800-595-7140 (toll free)
URAC AccreditedFairview Specialty Pharmacy is accredited by URAC, a Washington, DC-based health care accrediting organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. This accreditation underscores the high levels of safety, quality and service that we have provided to our patients and business partners since our inception. Learn more.
Contact us: 612-672-5260 or 800-595-7140
Specialty service, close to home
You have selected a physician who is a specialist — it also makes sense to choose a pharmacist who is a specialist in your medication needs. Fairview pharmacists have unique training and experience and work exclusively with specialty patients.
Call us and we will verify if your insurance allows you to fill a prescription at our pharmacy.
We function as part of your care team, which allows us to make sure you are achieving the best outcomes from you medication therapy. We’ll work together with your physician to monitor your medications and assist in your care plan. We manage a full spectrum of specialty conditions including:
- Allergic asthma
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohn's disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Enzyme replacement therapy
- Fertility Services
- Growth deficiency
- Hemophilia/von Willebrand's disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary angioedema
- High cholesterol
- Immune disorders/IVIG
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Lysosomal storage diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- Ulcerative colitis
We will work with you one-on-one, every month, to ensure you are able to take your medication as your physician prescribed and to achieve the best outcomes and quality of life. Our pharmacists are always available to talk anytime you have a concern. When you call, a person will answer your call, not an automated system.
You will receive a reminder call you once a month before refills are due so your specialty medication is ready when you need it. We can also fill your other prescription and over-the-counter medications, consolidating them for convenient delivery.
Shipping with care
No matter where you live, we'll make sure you get your medications when you need them. We deliver at no extra charge.
- Throughout the continental U.S., packages are shipped overnight in unmarked, temperature-controlled packaging to your home, workplace, doctor's office or other location of your choice.
- For patients in the Twin Cities Metro area, we use a courier service. Patients can also pick up their prescription at our Specialty Pharmacy headquarters at 711 Kasota Avenue, Minneapolis.
You will be assigned your own Patient Financial Advocate, an expert in specialty medication billing who is available to answer your questions. Billing for specialty medications can be complicated, but our experience in this area enables us to help you receive the most benefit from your insurance and health care dollar.
What our customers are saying:
- "Thank you all for treating me as though I'm the only patient you have. You all have been so very helpful and patient."
- "Thank you so very much for taking such good care of me and all my medication since my transplant."
- "I have never had the pleasure of dealing with such kind, considerate and caring people. Every person I talked to over the past 14 months has been so pleasant and gone beyond the call of duty. Thank you goes out to all...words are all I can give you, but they are from my heart."
- "I have had nothing but great service from the Fairview Specialty Pharmacy. Keep up the great work. Thank you!"
- "I've used your service for a year and am very pleased. Everyone is so kind and ready to answer any questions and the medicines come when I expect them. Thanks!"
- "Great service!"
Pharmacy Patients' Bill of Rights
Board of Pharmacy Contacts
The Preferred Partner for Your Specialty Product