Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
Dedicated to the life of our patients
News: Fairview receives Specialty Pharmacy accreditation from URAC
Fairview Specialty Pharmacy provides personal medication management services to patients with complex and unique medication needs. Our specialty pharmacy programs are designed to help you take your medications correctly and safely.
For more information, please call:
612-672-5260 or 800-595-7140 (toll free)
We are a preferred specialty pharmacy for BlueCross BlueShield, Medica, PreferredOne and UPlan members, and can also fill prescriptions for patients who have pharmacy benefit cards from ClearScript and WinHealth. We can fill prescriptions for all Medicare Part D plans and for patients who have Medicaid insurance. We can also fill some prescriptions for HealthPartners and UCare members. Call us and we will verify if your insurance allows you to fill a prescription at our pharmacy.
We manage a full spectrum of specialty conditions including:
You have selected a physician who is a specialist — it also makes sense to choose a pharmacist who is a specialist in your medication needs. Fairview pharmacists have unique training and experience and work exclusively with specialty patients.
Part of your care team
We function as part of your care team, which allows us to make sure you are achieving the best outcomes from you medication therapy. We’ll work together with your physician to monitor your medications and assist in your care plan.
We will work with you one-on-one, every month, to ensure you are able to take your medication as your physician prescribed and to achieve the best outcomes and quality of life. Our pharmacists are always available to talk anytime you have a concern. When you call, a person will answer your call, not an automated system.
A pharmacy staff member will call you once a month before refills are due so your specialty medication is ready when you need it. We can also fill your other prescription and over-the-counter medications, consolidating them for convenient delivery.
Shipping with care
No matter where you live, we'll make sure you get your medications when you need them.
We deliver at no extra charge.
Throughout the continental U.S., packages are shipped overnight in unmarked,
For patients in the Twin Cities Metro area, we use a courier service. Patients can also pick up their prescription at our Specialty Pharmacy headquarters at 711 Kasota Avenue, Minneapolis, or at any of our Fairview Pharmacy locations.
You will be assigned your own Patient Financial Advocate, an expert in specialty medication billing who is available to answer your questions. Billing for specialty medications can be complicated, but our experience in this area enables us to help you receive the most benefit from your insurance and health care dollar.
What our customers are saying:
- "Thank you all for treating me as though I'm the only patient you have. You all have been so very helpful and patient."
- "Thank you so very much for taking such good care of me and all my medication since my transplant."
- "I have never had the pleasure of dealing with such kind, considerate and caring people. Every person I talked to over the past 14 months has been so pleasant and gone beyond the call of duty. Thank you goes out to all...words are all I can give you, but they are from my heart."
- "I have had nothing but great service from the Fairview Specialty Pharmacy. Keep up the great work. Thank you!"
- "I've used your service for a year and am very pleased. Everyone is so kind and ready to answer any questions and the medicines come when I expect them. Thanks!"
- "Great service!"